AMENITIES & FACILITIES
Mahua Vann is not only about Tiger and wildlife Safaris, there is much more that you can experience in the environs of Mahua Vann and the friendly and warm staff at the resort will be more than happy to enrich your experience. The following activities will make your stay at Mahua Vann an experience to remember.
- Visit to Pachdhar Potter’s Village:Just a few minutes of drive through interesting villages is a village called Pachdhar where the inhabitants have been practicing centuries old tradition of pottery. Enjoy the drive to Pachdhar with our Naturalist and you will find many birds on the way to the village. Once there, get in touch with the Mother Earth, dirty your hands at the potter’s feel and let the earth heal your feelings and emotions with its soothing warmth.
- Village Walk:Ask our staff or Naturalist to take you to a village walk where you would be able to see how the majority of India lives, their shy smile , their livestock their vegetable garden and their courtyard opening up to clear sky. The cleanliness of our villages will surprise you.
- Local Market:On Wednesdays, visit the local market with our staff and find the villagers trading in things of their daily necessities. The simplicity of their wares and the purity of their vegetables will touch your heart.
- Kohka Talab:Take a long walk up to ‘Koka talao’, a water body excellent for birding and also makes for a perfect picnic. The panoramic view of the dense forest at its edges is a wonderful sight, not to be missed in your visit to Pench.
- Cycling:Ask the staff to give you our easy to handle bicycles and hit the dirt track to nearby areas. We guarantee that the fresh air in your lungs will reinvigorate you.
- Bar-be-que at Sangam Point:Imagine a deep forest with a wide sand bed next to slowly streaming water. Imagine floating candles in the pitch dark of the night. Our staff, on request, would arrange a “ never to forget” experience of a bonfire in the middle of the forest, with snacks and potions of your choice. This experience will be etched in your heart for a long time to come.
- Putting Greens:Golf beginners, will be surprised to find a putting option, just next to the restaurant. Flying birds and pet pigeons around will be a welcome distraction, if tired you can just slump into a hammock nearby, or sip refreshing drinks on top of a machan.
- Bullock cart ride:Did you ever think you would be able to do this? Yes of course, just ask the naturalist to take you for a ride of our life on the slow pace of a bullock cart. You will never say, we took you for a ride.
- SPA:In between safaris, feel free to pamper yourself with traditional Ayurvedic massages at our SPA. The proximity of nature with the relaxing spa treatment will recharge your batteries for the hectic life once again.
- Meditation:Don’t be just tourist , don’t be in a hurry, sit down and relax. Gaze into the silence, into the depth, and allow that depth to enter into your eyes, so that it can reach your very being. A moment comes when the observer and the observed become one , that is the moment of meditation..at Mahua Vann..find those very moments to enrich your life