AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Individual air-conditioned cottages with personal lawns.
- Gazebo’s or machaans on top of each cottage.
- Special cottages for differently abled people with ramps for wheel chair access to recreation restaurant and conference hall. Most areas of resorts are wheel chair friendly. Special attention for people on wheel chair.
- Resort premises are old age friendly.
- A honeymoon suite is ready and we offer special packages for the bride and groom including catering, decor and photography all in one package.
- LCD TV’s in each cottage with over 250 multilingual channels and DVD Players on demand.
- Intercom facility and tea and coffee makers in every cottage.
- Conference halls are built with fully equipped facilities for your meetings and conferences to meet the modern business clientele can accommodate around hundred guest.
- Team of professional trainers for training on team building and stress management and many other programmes are available.
- Restaurant ‘PALMS’ provides sumptuous meals and efficient service with a smile. Restaurant can cater for about hundred and twenty guests.
- Equipped recreation hall with snooker and pool table and other board games. Badminton, throw ball and many more.
- Dip pool for children.
- Pet friendly resort.
- Tribal bonfire on requirement.
- Room heaters.
- Mosquito repellent.
Resort Facilities (Free of Charge)
- Private gallery with seating.
- Sun decks and lawn to each cottage.
- Air-conditioning cottages.
- LCD’s with multilingual channels.
- 24 hours running hot and cold water supply.
- Room heaters available on demand.
- Wireless internet facility on demand.
- Wheel chairs and sticks available.
- 24 hrs Generator backup.
- 24 Hour front desk and resort security.
- Parking facility.
- Children’s dip pool.
- Indoor and outdoor game zone.
Resort Facilities (Extra Charge)
- Snooker game.
- DVD library and mini theatre.
- Bicycle ride.
- Tourist information.
- Front desk.
- High speed internet wireless access.
- Car & moto rental desk.
- Maid service.
- Wakeup call.
Guest Services (Extra Charge)
- Airport / Railway Station port transfers.
- Doctor on call.
- Laundry services.
- Room service.
- Iron / ironing board.
- Car rental, local site-seeing and guide arrangement.
- Railways / airways ticket booking assistance.
- Multiple tailor made tour packages.
- Candle light dinner.
- Tiger jungle safari booking assistance.
- Adventures night drive in open jeeps outside the reserve.
- Nature walk and bird watching with a guide or naturalist in our property.
- Medicinal plant informative trip to the forest.
- Trip to pottery village on demand. (pottery work shop can be arranged).
- Tribal and cultural dance may be arranged.
- Forest picnics